Quite simply, the nomination is the award itself – so I’m already a winner and am going to enjoy the moment! In fact, the award is more of a blogger-to-blogger chain letter/encourager, as once you become a winner you then get to nominate your favourite sites with the award as well (check out ‘People I Like’ bottom right who I‘ve nominated)
I really enjoy writing my blog, it is a great way to record memories and I am excited about how it will evolve in the future. I’ve still a lot to learn and one day I hope to take it on to the next level and learn how to write product review, promote items and maybe even earn a few pennies. In the meantime, I’m happy with writing my little online diary.
1. I’m a wife to my wonderful husband, mother of 2 adorable little ones and a blessed child of God
2. I’ve had more jobs than hot dinners, but am finally managing to stick at being a Mummy!
3. I have had bi-polar disorder since I was a child
4. I like cooking and baking, but can burn water…..so it’s often a disaster
5. I like peace and quiet, good food and wine
6. I prefer to text than talk
7. I used to play netball and run for my County
Thank you for reading my blog, thank you also for all your kind comments which I love to receive. Remember to check out the sites I’ve nominated by clicking on the links under ‘People I Like’, they’re all worth a visit, I have my favourites………but they ALL receive the award of Versatile Blogger – congratulations.