So, Monday 18th April, week two feedback…………….
These are the goals I set at the start of my Muffin Top Challenge, my progress is in red.
1. Exercise EVERYDAY: Jog/Workout DVD/Brisk buggy walk/Bike Ride/Trampolining (housework DOES NOT count) Successful, but unable to give 100% this week, think this was due to having a cold. Had to finish DVD half way through and walk on some of my run.
2. No more baking cakes, pies and biscuits (unless for others/gifts) Successful
3. Do not buy ANYMORE chocolate (even when I’m due on!) Successful
4. Have only ONE daily treat (i.e. biscuit with coffee at friends or Tots groups) Successful
5. Reduce portion sizes by AT LEAST 25% Successful
6. Drink more water Successful
7. Alcohol ONLY on Jez’s rest days Successful
8. Carbs only ONCE day Failed once – ate pasta for lunch, 2 bowls of Alpen and for tea had curry with rice and nan bread! Tut, tut!
9. Sensible puddings ONLY when eating out/entertaining Failed once – ate greek natural yoghurt with nuts and dried fruit.
10. Pray into this DAILY Successful
Exercise – I’ve struggled this week, as feel really tired, I’ve had a slight cold which has made me feel a little lethargic and lacking motivation. However, I have continued with my exercise each day, but it has been quite gentle as I don’t want to overdo it and end up injured. My Tracy Anderson DVD (available here) is still great and I can feel the muscles in my stomach finally waking up.
Healthy Eating – This has not been as good as last week, I’ve craved lots to eat, I indulged a couple of times but blame my cold which has made me crave carbs.
I will revisit this post weekly to record my progress.
“For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.” 1 Tim 4:8